WotB Message Board
- Miss Universe Norfolk (General Chat) - lurd, Feb 12, 12:55:58
- Yep, Vigourously, Vigourously. (n/m) (General Chat) - Arizona Bay, Feb 12, 13:19:46
- had worse (n/m) (General Chat) - Karnivore, Feb 12, 13:11:06
- Would, would, would. (General Chat) - jafski, Feb 12, 12:57:56
- Might not but probably would, would, would (General Chat) - duke of york, Feb 12, 13:05:13
- Alternatively: semi, wood, wood (n/m) (General Chat) - duke of york, Feb 12, 13:07:22
- "Might not but probably would" (General Chat) - jafski, Feb 12, 13:07:17
- Might not but probably would, would, would (General Chat) - duke of york, Feb 12, 13:05:13
- does anyone else liken garrido this season to the season with helveg? (NCFC) - Cheltenham_Canary, Feb 12, 11:39:22
- No not really (NCFC) - Old Man, Feb 12, 12:37:11
- Not at all (NCFC) - Duck, Feb 12, 12:03:11
- He's ok,when Drury came in last year his form was better imo.but Garrido's ok. (n/m) (NCFC) - protheroe fitzgibbon, Feb 12, 11:44:16
- What was he like Saturday? He picked up bonus points on ff (n/m) (NCFC) - pants, Feb 12, 11:44:12
- Not really because Garrido never really stood out at Man City. (NCFC) - lurd, Feb 12, 11:44:11
- Results picked up when helveg played instead of Edworthy tbf (n/m) (NCFC) - Hulk Rules, Feb 12, 11:43:15
- i wouldnt have known...... (NCFC) - Cheltenham_Canary, Feb 12, 11:45:19
- Snoddy has completed the most crosses in the league this season. (NCFC) - lurd, Feb 12, 11:27:56
- never any cunt there to stick it in ! (n/m) (NCFC) - Pit, Feb 12, 11:31:49
- Not enough bodies in the box (n/m) (NCFC) - duke of york, Feb 12, 11:29:37
- Nobody attacking the crosses (n/m) (NCFC) - Steve in Holland, Feb 12, 11:29:05
- I wonder if it's because he always takes a few extra seconds to deliver the ball, (NCFC) - lurd, Feb 12, 11:32:30
- "our attackers" - there is the problem ! (n/m) (NCFC) - Pit, Feb 12, 11:33:59
- Or maybe our boys have already reached the box and the delay results in them being static (n/m) (NCFC) - Steve in Holland, Feb 12, 11:33:23
- Huckerby syndrom (n/m) (NCFC) - Pixelman, Feb 12, 12:57:48
- Yeah maybe. (NCFC) - lurd, Feb 12, 11:37:14
- need more than 1 in the box though - oooerr (n/m) (NCFC) - Pit, Feb 12, 12:06:44
- I wonder if it's because he always takes a few extra seconds to deliver the ball, (NCFC) - lurd, Feb 12, 11:32:30
- Apart for the labelling and honesty issues, is anyone else not really bovvered.... (General Chat) - Kirrie, Feb 12, 11:08:41
- If you're buying that kind of shit you're probably not going to bother to read a label. (n/m) (General Chat) - tudders, Feb 12, 11:38:31
- Main thing is not knowing what you're eating (n/m) (General Chat) - duke of york, Feb 12, 11:30:20
- Agreed and that needs sorted, but........ (General Chat) - Kirrie, Feb 12, 12:11:27
- It's the worry that food isn't even being tested for me. (n/m) (General Chat) - lurd, Feb 12, 11:29:29
- You are Henry VIII and I claim my ?5 (n/m) (General Chat) - Hertz van Rental, Feb 12, 11:31:54
- nope (n/m) (General Chat) - pants, Feb 12, 11:23:52
- Yep. Really wound up by it. Who knows what else we are eating. (General Chat) - Pit, Feb 12, 11:21:04
- i'm more pissed at companies cost saving by fraudulent supply (n/m) (General Chat) - Cheltenham_Canary, Feb 12, 11:22:39
- ^^Yes, this^^ (n/m) (General Chat) - KentonCanary, Feb 12, 11:50:44
- i'm more pissed at companies cost saving by fraudulent supply (n/m) (General Chat) - Cheltenham_Canary, Feb 12, 11:22:39
- I hope this whole thing results in properly labelled horsemeat actually being available. (General Chat) - Arizona Bay, Feb 12, 11:14:02
- Agreed, whats the problem, its just animal prejudice...... (General Chat) - Kirrie, Feb 12, 12:16:56
- Love the way some people are using the West Brom result (NCFC) - ghostof barry butler, Feb 12, 07:55:46
- It would justify it if we could add a solitary goal (NCFC) - duke of york, Feb 12, 09:21:29
- it is really difficult to see it happening to be honest (NCFC) - Tombs, Feb 12, 09:26:51
- are you resorting to irony? (NCFC) - Tombs, Feb 12, 09:17:04
- Fucking hell give it a rest. (NCFC) - lurd, Feb 12, 08:56:52
- Classic happy clapper strategy tbf (NCFC) - SCC 28, Feb 12, 08:01:22
- I see you've adopted selwyn's phrase and strategy hoping to create maximum cluster fuck (NCFC) - pants, Feb 12, 09:14:18
- Aren't you meant to be ignoring him? (n/m) (NCFC) - lurd, Feb 12, 09:23:21
- Haha! numpties.... (NCFC) - Cheltenham_Canary, Feb 12, 08:08:36
- their key goal came from a set piece (NCFC) - mr carra, Feb 12, 08:13:21
- the point being... (NCFC) - Cheltenham_Canary, Feb 12, 08:15:21
- It was (NCFC) - duke of york, Feb 12, 08:16:41
- yep.... (NCFC) - Cheltenham_Canary, Feb 12, 08:18:08
- It was (NCFC) - duke of york, Feb 12, 08:16:41
- the point being... (NCFC) - Cheltenham_Canary, Feb 12, 08:15:21
- their key goal came from a set piece (NCFC) - mr carra, Feb 12, 08:13:21
- I see you've adopted selwyn's phrase and strategy hoping to create maximum cluster fuck (NCFC) - pants, Feb 12, 09:14:18
- It would justify it if we could add a solitary goal (NCFC) - duke of york, Feb 12, 09:21:29
- Car XI - David Bentley (n/m) (Other Football) - lurd, Feb 8, 13:47:06
- the response may be poor as we did this on Jan 14.... (Other Football) - Pixelman, Feb 8, 15:48:21
- Charlie Austin (n/m) (Other Football) - scruffy, Feb 8, 15:44:35
- Robin 'Reliant' Van Persie (n/m) (Other Football) - JohnnyPolston, Feb 8, 15:07:10
- Henry Landsrover. :) (n/m) (Other Football) - DrDublin, Feb 8, 14:19:09
- Anyone off of on here have a bmw 318d? (General Chat) - Tony Martin, Feb 8, 11:25:38
- They're shit on ice, snow and mud - rear wheel drive innit! (n/m) (General Chat) - Kirrie, Feb 8, 14:08:30
- Audi A4 2.0Tdi is a much better all rounder IMHO! (n/m) (General Chat) - Kirrie, Feb 8, 14:09:17
- yep got one on a 10 plate on a company car lease. (General Chat) - K1ng5 Lynn Canary, Feb 8, 12:37:06
- Check the tyres before buying (General Chat) - Ben, Feb 8, 12:27:41
- I got an excellent part worn one fitted for ?35 (n/m) (General Chat) - Mickdundee, Feb 8, 14:03:33
- ^^^Very much this^^^ (General Chat) - Basingstoke_Canary, Feb 8, 13:56:39
- I had an 08 318d (General Chat) - duke of york, Feb 8, 12:01:34
- My son's got a 320d - loves it right off. (n/m) (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 8, 11:41:37
- how middle class. (n/m) (General Chat) - Cheltenham_Canary, Feb 8, 11:53:25
- BM 3 series is more Chav than middle class (n/m) (General Chat) - Steve in Holland, Feb 8, 12:01:20
- Only the old ones (General Chat) - duke of york, Feb 8, 12:01:58
- All I know is that for some reason BMW drivers tend to be tossers on the road. Strangely (General Chat) - Steve in Holland, Feb 8, 12:04:33
- Not over here any longer. CIAs have taken that mantle along with (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 8, 12:06:11
- I think CIAs seem to be cuntier, becuase of the dazzleyness of the Audi headlights. (General Chat) - Arizona Bay, Feb 8, 12:08:19
- Mmm, maybe the M6/M56 brings out the worst in them but they are definitely (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 8, 12:10:19
- In my experience the M6 *does* bring out the worst in drivers. (General Chat) - Arizona Bay, Feb 8, 12:14:57
- What about CIWs? (n/m) (General Chat) - duke of york, Feb 8, 12:09:34
- Wagons? (General Chat) - Arizona Bay, Feb 8, 12:16:25
- Wedges (n/m) (General Chat) - duke of york, Feb 8, 12:23:06
- I've only ever seen Wedges driven impeccably by super handsome people tbf. (n/m) (General Chat) - Arizona Bay, Feb 8, 12:32:26
- Our IT geek has a wedge (n/m) (General Chat) - duke of york, Feb 8, 12:48:08
- I can't help that. (n/m) (General Chat) - Arizona Bay, Feb 8, 12:53:13
- Our IT geek has a wedge (n/m) (General Chat) - duke of york, Feb 8, 12:48:08
- I've only ever seen Wedges driven impeccably by super handsome people tbf. (n/m) (General Chat) - Arizona Bay, Feb 8, 12:32:26
- Wedges (n/m) (General Chat) - duke of york, Feb 8, 12:23:06
- Wagons? (General Chat) - Arizona Bay, Feb 8, 12:16:25
- "What's that lit up like a fucking lighthouse in a Disney filum over my right shoulder? (General Chat) - Arizona Bay, Feb 8, 12:09:30
- Mmm, maybe the M6/M56 brings out the worst in them but they are definitely (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 8, 12:10:19
- I think CIAs seem to be cuntier, becuase of the dazzleyness of the Audi headlights. (General Chat) - Arizona Bay, Feb 8, 12:08:19
- That's because Mercs are for old men (n/m) (General Chat) - duke of york, Feb 8, 12:05:12
- and young professional women (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 8, 12:08:36
- Not over here any longer. CIAs have taken that mantle along with (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 8, 12:06:11
- All I know is that for some reason BMW drivers tend to be tossers on the road. Strangely (General Chat) - Steve in Holland, Feb 8, 12:04:33
- Only the old ones (General Chat) - duke of york, Feb 8, 12:01:58
- BM 3 series is more Chav than middle class (n/m) (General Chat) - Steve in Holland, Feb 8, 12:01:20
- how middle class. (n/m) (General Chat) - Cheltenham_Canary, Feb 8, 11:53:25
- My Dad bought one of the Olympic ones, a 3 (General Chat) - admckechnie, Feb 8, 11:34:59
- If there is a better engine out there than that, I don't know what it is (n/m) (General Chat) - SimonOTBC, Feb 8, 11:58:52
- You know the ones driving the athletes around. (n/m) (General Chat) - admckechnie, Feb 8, 11:35:33
- They're pretty ubiquitous, so I daresay if they were shit, it'd be pretty well known. (General Chat) - Arizona Bay, Feb 8, 11:32:38
- ^vmt... (General Chat) - Cheltenham_Canary, Feb 8, 11:54:33
- Who makes them then? (n/m) (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 8, 11:43:11
- BMW (n/m) (General Chat) - yarmyyarmy, Feb 8, 11:52:05
- So what does AB mean by this then?: (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 8, 12:04:44
- ? (n/m) (General Chat) - duke of york, Feb 8, 12:06:16
- So what does AB mean by this then?: (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 8, 12:04:44
- BMW (n/m) (General Chat) - yarmyyarmy, Feb 8, 11:52:05
- para 3 - vmt. Specially on run-flat tyres. Avoid. (n/m) (General Chat) - Higher Wrather, Feb 8, 11:39:38
- I have a 1 Series (General Chat) - lurd, Feb 8, 11:38:33
- They're shit on ice, snow and mud - rear wheel drive innit! (n/m) (General Chat) - Kirrie, Feb 8, 14:08:30
- Am I the only Wrather who has never said (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 6, 17:21:15
- prob not (General Chat) - Cheltenham_Canary, Feb 6, 17:39:07
- I'd have been aghast too. I'd (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 6, 17:49:22
- Back in the day (General Chat) - emmaroyds, Feb 6, 17:53:36
- Ha ha. No, wish I did. An Merkin friend who was over here as a draft dodger (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 6, 18:08:14
- sounds 'epic'. (General Chat) - Cheltenham_Canary, Feb 6, 18:13:37
- Ha ha. No, wish I did. An Merkin friend who was over here as a draft dodger (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 6, 18:08:14
- Back in the day (General Chat) - emmaroyds, Feb 6, 17:53:36
- I'd have been aghast too. I'd (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 6, 17:49:22
- No most definately no. (n/m) (General Chat) - colincanary, Feb 6, 17:37:40
- Bet you'd get chinned in the Pool if you did Col :-) (n/m) (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 6, 17:49:52
- Depends do it Funny Girls or Lucys bar would be O.K. (n/m) (General Chat) - colincanary, Feb 6, 17:53:46
- Bet you'd get chinned in the Pool if you did Col :-) (n/m) (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 6, 17:49:52
- You need a ride on Chelts' BanterBus (General Chat) - lurd, Feb 6, 17:36:25
- Nah, his is tame. I've got me own. (n/m) (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 6, 17:50:14
- yeah..... SAGA! (General Chat) - Cheltenham_Canary, Feb 6, 18:11:48
- Nah, his is tame. I've got me own. (n/m) (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 6, 17:50:14
- prob not (General Chat) - Cheltenham_Canary, Feb 6, 17:39:07
- Holty (NCFC) - lurd, Feb 6, 09:59:49
- He's gonna Razor Ruddock it right off when he retires (n/m) (NCFC) - duke of york, Feb 6, 10:14:14
- Nipple Tape (n/m) (NCFC) - yarmyyarmy, Feb 6, 10:10:25
- Ran his socks off on Saturday. Top man. (n/m) (NCFC) - Pit, Feb 6, 10:08:47
- Kamara is going to be a great addition......... (NCFC) - usacanary, Feb 6, 00:15:28
- I hope so but at 28 yrs old and totally unproven (NCFC) - admckechnie, Feb 6, 00:23:50
- Landon Donovan did ok at yer Evertens (NCFC) - Dunney, Feb 6, 08:24:37
- Only on loan so not really a gamble (NCFC) - SCC 28, Feb 6, 04:10:54
- Most signings are ultimately gambles. You just hope that the chemistry works in your team. (n/m) (NCFC) - woody, Feb 6, 00:43:52
- He'll either be great, or shocking imo (NCFC) - RootunTootunHootun, Feb 6, 00:26:31
- Yeah...I agree! I like him already! (n/m) (NCFC) - admckechnie, Feb 6, 00:30:09
- How can he be any good? (NCFC) - huggybear2, Feb 6, 02:09:46
- Getting older by the hour. (NCFC) - lurd, Feb 6, 08:51:44
- That's very true, we should ship him off to Leeds with Moro. (n/m) (NCFC) - I Am Hoot, Feb 6, 04:40:01
- I think Adm means he likes him as a person (NCFC) - Kev, Feb 6, 04:30:00
- Cheers Kevin....that is what I meant. Will create a (NCFC) - admckechnie, Feb 6, 06:53:43
- How can he be any good? (NCFC) - huggybear2, Feb 6, 02:09:46
- Yeah...I agree! I like him already! (n/m) (NCFC) - admckechnie, Feb 6, 00:30:09
- I hope so but at 28 yrs old and totally unproven (NCFC) - admckechnie, Feb 6, 00:23:50
- I Am Kloot @ The Waterfront - 20.04.13 (n/m) (General Chat) - lurd, Feb 5, 16:03:08
- They're playing 34 gigs over the next 3 months. Seeing them at the Ritz next week. (n/m) (General Chat) - tudders, Feb 5, 16:24:31
- They should come over here. (General Chat) - I Am Hoot, Feb 5, 20:19:49
- I'd like to go to that venue. Off to the Gorilla in a coupla weeks (n/m) (General Chat) - pants, Feb 5, 16:28:34
- I've just booked to see British Sea Power there. Let me know what it's like. (n/m) (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 5, 17:02:50
- I saw that listing too. I can't wait. Especially as it's known for it's food (General Chat) - pants, Feb 5, 17:08:50
- You've probably seen BSP live, but f@ck me, they were good live (n/m) (General Chat) - pants, Feb 5, 17:10:06
- I have but only as support for Manics. Looking forward to it. Have you lugged the new albu (n/m) (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 5, 17:15:33
- Nah, I just saw them at the Ruby Lounge in Manchester last year (General Chat) - pants, Feb 5, 17:20:39
- I have but only as support for Manics. Looking forward to it. Have you lugged the new albu (n/m) (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 5, 17:15:33
- You've probably seen BSP live, but f@ck me, they were good live (n/m) (General Chat) - pants, Feb 5, 17:10:06
- I saw that listing too. I can't wait. Especially as it's known for it's food (General Chat) - pants, Feb 5, 17:08:50
- I've just booked to see British Sea Power there. Let me know what it's like. (n/m) (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 5, 17:02:50
- The hit kids tv show on a Saturday morning? (n/m) (General Chat) - pants, Feb 5, 16:19:41
- They're playing 34 gigs over the next 3 months. Seeing them at the Ritz next week. (n/m) (General Chat) - tudders, Feb 5, 16:24:31
- Has anyone seen these videos of Kei Kamara? (NCFC) - XXL16s_babyface, Feb 5, 14:56:25
- Advert for the new series of Black Mirror on one of them fillums then. Looks brill. (NCFC) - Arizona Bay, Feb 5, 15:46:57
- I thought the last lot were utterly bloody wonderful (NCFC) - norway, Feb 5, 15:56:19
- Yes, 2 & 3 were among the best telly I've seen in ages. Well written and well acted. (NCFC) - Arizona Bay, Feb 5, 16:02:15
- I thought the last lot were utterly bloody wonderful (NCFC) - norway, Feb 5, 15:56:19
- Ha, he's gonna love Prince of Wales road (n/m) (NCFC) - strap_on sally, Feb 5, 15:20:25
- He will need to make the most of the 4 minutes a game he'll get. (n/m) (NCFC) - lurd, Feb 5, 15:19:40
- Holt will either love him or hate him (NCFC) - RootunTootunHootun, Feb 5, 15:10:37
- He's a confident bloke, I'll give him that (n/m) (NCFC) - pants, Feb 5, 15:09:11
- Advert for the new series of Black Mirror on one of them fillums then. Looks brill. (NCFC) - Arizona Bay, Feb 5, 15:46:57
- Ouch!! - Nowt deadlier than a wronged woman (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 5, 12:51:51
- surely she is as guilty as him... should be locked up (n/m) (General Chat) - phrankin, Feb 5, 13:41:58
- Send in the clowns (n/m) (General Chat) - pants, Feb 5, 13:31:47
- The defence she is using, marital coercion, can only be used by a woman on her husband, (General Chat) - Adster, Feb 5, 13:18:23
- Did he really have a BMW with the number plate H11NHE? (General Chat) - yarmyyarmy, Feb 5, 13:14:46
- I saw a Fiat 500 yesterday (one of the new ones), the reg of which appeared to be DA11NS (General Chat) - Arizona Bay, Feb 5, 13:20:12
- What is that meant to represent then? (n/m) (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 5, 13:23:21
- ....... (General Chat) - Old Git, Feb 5, 13:41:25
- ^^^ drives a white Audi ^^^^^ (n/m) (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 5, 13:43:02
- I'd say the car belongs to someone called Dawn (General Chat) - yarmyyarmy, Feb 5, 13:24:50
- Yebut, 11 doesn't look anything like W. Spose that's what makes i sad. (n/m) (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 5, 13:27:19
- You need to read the rest of AB's post (n/m) (General Chat) - yarmyyarmy, Feb 5, 13:30:59
- Went to the bother of tilting 1s and positioning a screw, but couldn't be arsed to (General Chat) - Hertz van Rental, Feb 5, 13:32:58
- The best ones I've seen are a white Audi, C1UNT with the 1 pushed up right close to the C (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 5, 13:35:21
- OUNT? (n/m) (General Chat) - Hertz van Rental, Feb 5, 13:37:46
- "up close to the 'U'" (n/m) (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 5, 13:37:18
- Too late, I pedanted you up good. (n/m) (General Chat) - Hertz van Rental, Feb 5, 13:38:51
- Yeak, you're too quick for me (n/m) (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 5, 13:40:58
- Actually, you beat me to it. I've made myself look raaaaaaaaaather silly (n/m) (General Chat) - Hertz van Rental, Feb 5, 13:45:00
- Yeak, you're too quick for me (n/m) (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 5, 13:40:58
- Too late, I pedanted you up good. (n/m) (General Chat) - Hertz van Rental, Feb 5, 13:38:51
- Maybe it is owned by a lesbian couple, both named Dawn (n/m) (General Chat) - Steve in Holland, Feb 5, 13:34:02
- Just means the apostrophe should be after the S (n/m) (General Chat) - Old Git, Feb 5, 13:44:47
- Only if it is denoting possession. (n/m) (General Chat) - Steve in Holland, Feb 5, 13:50:35
- Which it would have to do (General Chat) - Old Git, Feb 5, 13:54:09
- Only if it is denoting possession. (n/m) (General Chat) - Steve in Holland, Feb 5, 13:50:35
- or sun worshipers (n/m) (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 5, 13:40:37
- Just means the apostrophe should be after the S (n/m) (General Chat) - Old Git, Feb 5, 13:44:47
- The best ones I've seen are a white Audi, C1UNT with the 1 pushed up right close to the C (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 5, 13:35:21
- Ah. Int that illegal? (n/m) (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 5, 13:32:16
- Yeah, think so (n/m) (General Chat) - yarmyyarmy, Feb 5, 13:34:20
- Went to the bother of tilting 1s and positioning a screw, but couldn't be arsed to (General Chat) - Hertz van Rental, Feb 5, 13:32:58
- You need to read the rest of AB's post (n/m) (General Chat) - yarmyyarmy, Feb 5, 13:30:59
- Yebut, 11 doesn't look anything like W. Spose that's what makes i sad. (n/m) (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 5, 13:27:19
- ....... (General Chat) - Old Git, Feb 5, 13:41:25
- Not allowed to do that, I'm telling (n/m) (General Chat) - pants, Feb 5, 13:22:36
- What is that meant to represent then? (n/m) (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 5, 13:23:21
- I saw a Fiat 500 yesterday (one of the new ones), the reg of which appeared to be DA11NS (General Chat) - Arizona Bay, Feb 5, 13:20:12
- The texts between him and his son are really sad. (n/m) (General Chat) - Hertz van Rental, Feb 5, 12:58:47
- Wow, they are desperately sad. Not quite sure why they all have to be published? (General Chat) - Only1Doherty, Feb 5, 13:07:59
- "Happy Christmas. Love you, Dad." (General Chat) - lurd, Feb 5, 13:36:13
- Yeah, me too. Does that make us bad people? (n/m) (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 5, 13:38:27
- Feel sorry for the son more than anything. (General Chat) - lurd, Feb 5, 13:41:51
- Yeah, me too. Does that make us bad people? (n/m) (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 5, 13:38:27
- Exactly. Only 2 seem to be relevant to the case (n/m) (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 5, 13:19:05
- ouch (n/m) (General Chat) - Karnivore, Feb 5, 13:17:34
- Yes, actually felt a bit sorry for Huhne (General Chat) - duke of york, Feb 5, 13:11:35
- Feel sorry for him on a couple of accounts - tranferring speeding points is a pretty munda (General Chat) - Arizona Bay, Feb 5, 13:18:14
- "Happy Christmas. Love you, Dad." (General Chat) - lurd, Feb 5, 13:36:13
- Wow, they are desperately sad. Not quite sure why they all have to be published? (General Chat) - Only1Doherty, Feb 5, 13:07:59
- Not surprised he had an affair. Mind you, that's nothing compared to: (General Chat) - Steve in Holland, Feb 5, 12:58:41
- Where next for Chris Martin? (n/m) (NCFC) - derbyshire canary, Feb 5, 10:00:17
- Kings Lynn (n/m) (NCFC) - Steve in Holland, Feb 5, 10:59:56
- Villa, on a free in the summer, when they're preparing for the fizzy (n/m) (NCFC) - samcd84, Feb 5, 10:43:49
- Chris Martin (NCFC) - letsbehavinyou, Feb 5, 10:41:24
- Bolton (n/m) (NCFC) - oh huckerby, Feb 5, 10:40:09
- loved his winning goal v leeds at hoom....classic! (NCFC) - Cheltenham_Canary, Feb 5, 10:26:07
- S?o Paulo before touring the US (n/m) (NCFC) - pat_abb, Feb 5, 10:23:56
- Somewhere bigger than Swindon to meet his requirements, but somewhere in league one to (NCFC) - pants, Feb 5, 10:16:04
- He does have loads of ability (NCFC) - duke of york, Feb 5, 10:48:29
- Shame he got injured halfway through the Championship season (NCFC) - Ken Dodds Dads Dog, Feb 5, 10:52:34
- he stopped scoring long before he got injured. 4 in 30 games (n/m) (NCFC) - earlydoors, Feb 5, 11:08:24
- Mostly as a sub. (NCFC) - lurd, Feb 5, 11:20:58
- 21 starts so not prolific at all. I thought he got worse as season progressed (n/m) (NCFC) - earlydoors, Feb 5, 11:55:40
- He linked up so well with Wes and Holt (NCFC) - duke of york, Feb 5, 11:45:09
- Mostly as a sub. (NCFC) - lurd, Feb 5, 11:20:58
- he stopped scoring long before he got injured. 4 in 30 games (n/m) (NCFC) - earlydoors, Feb 5, 11:08:24
- Shame he got injured halfway through the Championship season (NCFC) - Ken Dodds Dads Dog, Feb 5, 10:52:34
- Agreed (NCFC) - walksie, Feb 5, 10:21:08
- heres been a few recent "bright sparks" who I've had high hopes for, only to fail... (NCFC) - Cheltenham_Canary, Feb 5, 10:25:16
- Keith oneill (n/m) (NCFC) - oh huckerby, Feb 5, 10:42:56
- He really used to frustrate the shit out of me. (n/m) (NCFC) - tudders, Feb 5, 11:00:30
- Great lad and contrary to popular belief loves Norwich. (n/m) (NCFC) - BINMEN8R, Feb 5, 10:53:44
- he may well do, but at the time he couldnt sign for someone else quick enough... (NCFC) - Cheltenham_Canary, Feb 5, 11:53:45
- Partly injuries with him though (NCFC) - duke of york, Feb 5, 10:46:24
- Keith oneill (n/m) (NCFC) - oh huckerby, Feb 5, 10:42:56
- heres been a few recent "bright sparks" who I've had high hopes for, only to fail... (NCFC) - Cheltenham_Canary, Feb 5, 10:25:16
- He does have loads of ability (NCFC) - duke of york, Feb 5, 10:48:29
- Bristol (n/m) (NCFC) - Ken Dodds Dads Dog, Feb 5, 10:10:03
- Somewhere else. Anywhere else (n/m) (NCFC) - Higher Wrather, Feb 5, 10:07:55
- Leeds Utd (n/m) (NCFC) - Tony Martin, Feb 5, 10:06:08
- Bought in to mentor morison (n/m) (NCFC) - oh huckerby, Feb 5, 10:48:50
- Morning wrath techys, a few moment of your time if you would be so kind. (General Chat) - samcd84, Feb 5, 09:10:57
- take the power lead out (General Chat) - Karnivore, Feb 5, 12:53:01
- What's the PSU Karn? (n/m) (General Chat) - samcd84, Feb 5, 13:15:37
- Power Supply Unit. It's the bit of the PC that you plug the kettle-lead into. (n/m) (General Chat) - Arizona Bay, Feb 5, 13:55:14
- kettle lead, proper idiot-proof, cheers AB (n/m) (General Chat) - samcd84, Feb 5, 13:59:30
- sorry Sam, only just seen this (General Chat) - Karnivore, Feb 5, 18:45:10
- kettle lead, proper idiot-proof, cheers AB (n/m) (General Chat) - samcd84, Feb 5, 13:59:30
- Power Supply Unit. It's the bit of the PC that you plug the kettle-lead into. (n/m) (General Chat) - Arizona Bay, Feb 5, 13:55:14
- What's the PSU Karn? (n/m) (General Chat) - samcd84, Feb 5, 13:15:37
- I've got a 10 year old Dell desktop that has always been fine so (General Chat) - CB41, Feb 5, 11:04:47
- ha, my 2007 ish desktop is starting to behave like this (General Chat) - pants, Feb 5, 11:06:58
- I used to have this with an old stack. Here's how I'd get it going (General Chat) - pants, Feb 5, 10:55:45
- Partition magic intut? (n/m) (General Chat) - Steve in Holland, Feb 5, 11:01:10
- much obliged, lots to try (General Chat) - samcd84, Feb 5, 10:59:35
- I didn't realise it was a newish one. Something in the start up that's failing then (General Chat) - pants, Feb 5, 11:03:24
- If by any chance you have a big external hdd plugged in. That would be good to hear (General Chat) - pants, Feb 5, 11:05:34
- I removed all USB's last night and tried starting it up with only... (General Chat) - samcd84, Feb 5, 11:08:40
- When you do get it going. Maybe put it into 'sleep' mode instead of shutdown (General Chat) - pants, Feb 5, 11:11:04
- this parted magic disc? (General Chat) - samcd84, Feb 5, 11:10:03
- Yeah (General Chat) - pants, Feb 5, 11:20:35
- This is what it looks like when loaded up (General Chat) - pants, Feb 5, 11:24:16
- How can it boot from RAM ? The RAM is empty until it boots. (n/m) (General Chat) - Steve in Holland, Feb 5, 11:33:43
- Dunno, just thought it did (General Chat) - pants, Feb 5, 11:35:54
- How can it boot from RAM ? The RAM is empty until it boots. (n/m) (General Chat) - Steve in Holland, Feb 5, 11:33:43
- This is what it looks like when loaded up (General Chat) - pants, Feb 5, 11:24:16
- Yeah (General Chat) - pants, Feb 5, 11:20:35
- I removed all USB's last night and tried starting it up with only... (General Chat) - samcd84, Feb 5, 11:08:40
- If by any chance you have a big external hdd plugged in. That would be good to hear (General Chat) - pants, Feb 5, 11:05:34
- I didn't realise it was a newish one. Something in the start up that's failing then (General Chat) - pants, Feb 5, 11:03:24
- Did it do any beeps on boot up? (General Chat) - Ken Dodds Dads Dog, Feb 5, 10:07:33
- Forgot to attach link (General Chat) - Ken Dodds Dads Dog, Feb 5, 10:07:58
- Ah, when this happened to me (General Chat) - yarmyyarmy, Feb 5, 09:41:00
- i did the same, didn't work for me either (n/m) (General Chat) - samcd84, Feb 5, 09:41:33
- check the lead. (n/m) (General Chat) - Pixelman, Feb 5, 09:37:19
- monitor lead? (n/m) (General Chat) - samcd84, Feb 5, 09:37:35
- yes... or should I say cable. It is (General Chat) - Pixelman, Feb 5, 09:39:44
- monitor lead? (n/m) (General Chat) - samcd84, Feb 5, 09:37:35
- Almost certainly the processor. (General Chat) - lurd, Feb 5, 09:30:43
- Really? Processors pretty much never go wrong (General Chat) - scruffy, Feb 5, 09:53:35
- yeah cant see it being processor either. (General Chat) - doncoop, Feb 5, 10:06:54
- Every time I've had this failure it's been the CPU though it may well not be. (General Chat) - lurd, Feb 5, 10:12:58
- The thing is that most (all?) modern CPUs have an automatic shut off (General Chat) - scruffy, Feb 5, 10:35:38
- Replaced the whole motherboard iirc. (n/m) (General Chat) - lurd, Feb 5, 11:21:56
- The thing is that most (all?) modern CPUs have an automatic shut off (General Chat) - scruffy, Feb 5, 10:35:38
- Every time I've had this failure it's been the CPU though it may well not be. (General Chat) - lurd, Feb 5, 10:12:58
- yeah cant see it being processor either. (General Chat) - doncoop, Feb 5, 10:06:54
- I'm not but cheers, may be home sometime in next couple of weeks (n/m) (General Chat) - samcd84, Feb 5, 09:37:21
- Really? Processors pretty much never go wrong (General Chat) - scruffy, Feb 5, 09:53:35
- My dad had similar and it was his graphics card (General Chat) - Ben, Feb 5, 09:28:03
- a couple of people have mentioned graphics card, i haven't modified the unit at all (General Chat) - samcd84, Feb 5, 09:36:25
- Laptops either have on board gfx this means the chip (General Chat) - eddie, Feb 5, 10:17:58
- it's a desktop, cheers for your help (n/m) (General Chat) - samcd84, Feb 5, 10:22:45
- Ok same goes for desktop (n/m) (General Chat) - eddie, Feb 5, 11:09:24
- it's a desktop, cheers for your help (n/m) (General Chat) - samcd84, Feb 5, 10:22:45
- Laptops either have on board gfx this means the chip (General Chat) - eddie, Feb 5, 10:17:58
- a couple of people have mentioned graphics card, i haven't modified the unit at all (General Chat) - samcd84, Feb 5, 09:36:25
- things to try.... (General Chat) - doncoop, Feb 5, 09:18:12
- Only other monitor option is trying HDMI to tv which I'll do tonight (n/m) (General Chat) - samcd84, Feb 5, 09:22:21
- Sounds tine for a new one if it has a separate gfx card could be tgat (General Chat) - eddie, Feb 5, 09:17:39
- yes, I've had this before on a Dell....I fixed it... (General Chat) - Cheltenham_Canary, Feb 5, 09:15:05
- my particular smell hasnt helped (n/m) (General Chat) - samcd84, Feb 5, 09:16:14
- eat pickled eggs and red cabbae, then try again. HTH xx (n/m) (General Chat) - Cheltenham_Canary, Feb 5, 09:32:13
- my particular smell hasnt helped (n/m) (General Chat) - samcd84, Feb 5, 09:16:14
- take the power lead out (General Chat) - Karnivore, Feb 5, 12:53:01
- Frottage. (General Chat) - Cheltenham_Canary, Feb 5, 07:57:23
- Wes & snoody aswell? (n/m) (General Chat) - oh huckerby, Feb 5, 08:13:16
- nope, nor the Scottish Cafu (n/m) (General Chat) - Ralf Scrampton, Feb 5, 08:19:03
- Injuries force Pilkington, Tettey and Bennett out of friendlies (General Chat) - Cheltenham_Canary, Feb 5, 08:38:33
- Aha, play on words , I read it as 'all out' (n/m) (General Chat) - oh huckerby, Feb 5, 08:48:11
- Norwich fans in illegibility shocker. (n/m) (General Chat) - lurd, Feb 5, 09:02:12
- one out - all out! thats what "I" say!!!!!! (General Chat) - Cheltenham_Canary, Feb 5, 09:00:34
- Power to the people! (n/m) (General Chat) - oh huckerby, Feb 5, 09:48:14
- Aha, play on words , I read it as 'all out' (n/m) (General Chat) - oh huckerby, Feb 5, 08:48:11
- Injuries force Pilkington, Tettey and Bennett out of friendlies (General Chat) - Cheltenham_Canary, Feb 5, 08:38:33
- nope, nor the Scottish Cafu (n/m) (General Chat) - Ralf Scrampton, Feb 5, 08:19:03
- Wes & snoody aswell? (n/m) (General Chat) - oh huckerby, Feb 5, 08:13:16
- Tonight's League Two ex Canary watch (NCFC) - duke of york, Feb 4, 19:35:23
- Here's some perspective (NCFC) - lurd, Feb 4, 21:24:13
- And the keeper (n/m) (NCFC) - Trent_Canary, Feb 4, 20:15:30
- Who's the other one? (n/m) (NCFC) - Jumbo1, Feb 4, 19:44:18
- Stooart Nelson. (n/m) (NCFC) - APB, Feb 4, 20:30:26
- Mick Dennis nails it. (NCFC) - jafski, Feb 4, 09:54:01
- But will the NFNs actually read it? (NCFC) - essexcanaryOTBC, Feb 4, 11:30:19
- Good find that jaffers (n/m) (NCFC) - I Am Hoot, Feb 4, 11:15:35
- I have issue with the formation (NCFC) - ghostof barry butler, Feb 4, 11:05:39
- But we didn't need to On Saturday. We went there for a point and got it. (n/m) (NCFC) - BINMEN8R, Feb 4, 11:09:07
- and that is the problem (NCFC) - ghostof barry butler, Feb 4, 11:51:35
- we went there for 0-0 as i predicted (n/m) (NCFC) - SCC 28, Feb 4, 11:23:44
- I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, (NCFC) - Worzel Scrimmage, Feb 4, 15:14:36
- But we didn't need to On Saturday. We went there for a point and got it. (n/m) (NCFC) - BINMEN8R, Feb 4, 11:09:07
- If I was clever that is excactly the words i would've wrote (NCFC) - strap_on sally, Feb 4, 11:00:57
- To be fair he does point out it's not just a Norwich thing...all clubs have them. (NCFC) - BINMEN8R, Feb 4, 10:54:35
- Whilst I don't dispute the sentiment in the article.. (NCFC) - lurd, Feb 4, 10:51:38
- yep the ultimate happy clapper (n/m) (NCFC) - SCC 28, Feb 4, 11:22:46
- Re: "Mick Dennis has supported every manager..." (NCFC) - Jim Nasium, Feb 4, 11:00:48
- why is it a good thing if the manager is doing a shit job (n/m) (NCFC) - phrankin, Feb 4, 11:26:28
- you can't be supportive for supportives sake (n/m) (NCFC) - SCC 28, Feb 4, 11:23:18
- In answer to you and phrankin... (NCFC) - Jim Nasium, Feb 4, 11:37:55
- because he supports every manager (NCFC) - SCC 28, Feb 4, 11:50:14
- A real cynic would suggest he is asked by Delia and MWJ to put these articles out there. (n/m) (NCFC) - lurd, Feb 4, 11:54:07
- and that it's in his interests to do so (NCFC) - SCC 28, Feb 4, 11:55:49
- A real cynic would suggest he is asked by Delia and MWJ to put these articles out there. (n/m) (NCFC) - lurd, Feb 4, 11:54:07
- because he supports every manager (NCFC) - SCC 28, Feb 4, 11:50:14
- Have a read through this. (NCFC) - lurd, Feb 4, 11:37:46
- Agreed, we shouldn't have hired Bryan Gunn, but Roeder did need to go ASAP (n/m) (NCFC) - phrankin, Feb 4, 11:48:12
- In answer to you and phrankin... (NCFC) - Jim Nasium, Feb 4, 11:37:55
- Good read, thanks for posting (n/m) (NCFC) - Mozzer, Feb 4, 10:44:08
- Great article - Selwyn et al should read it, it might educate them a little! (n/m) (NCFC) - Kirrie, Feb 4, 10:39:26
- Spot fucking on! (n/m) (NCFC) - BINMEN8R, Feb 4, 10:32:57
- Binmen8r (NCFC) - essexcanaryOTBC, Feb 4, 11:32:02
- does state the obvious though (n/m) (NCFC) - SCC 28, Feb 4, 10:51:24
- To those that can look at things with reason. (NCFC) - Jim Nasium, Feb 4, 10:52:39
- Exactly some will never get it, they do not understand teams cannot play with (NCFC) - BINMEN8R, Feb 4, 11:00:07
- people are frustrated our games are mostly boring these days (NCFC) - SCC 28, Feb 4, 11:02:30
- Do you really think our football is boring because honestly I do not. (n/m) (NCFC) - BINMEN8R, Feb 4, 11:03:53
- defo (NCFC) - SCC 28, Feb 4, 11:22:18
- if it works, as it is doing, we shouldn't really complain (NCFC) - phrankin, Feb 4, 11:27:20
- I guess you missed the first half Saturday (NCFC) - phrankin, Feb 4, 11:04:56
- No I saw it...just dont think we play boring football far from it. (n/m) (NCFC) - BINMEN8R, Feb 4, 11:08:11
- 25 goals in 25 games.... hardly rip roaring stuff. (n/m) (NCFC) - phrankin, Feb 4, 11:13:22
- As I said its opinions...I don't need goals to be entertained which is probably (NCFC) - BINMEN8R, Feb 4, 11:16:55
- we are nothing like spain lol (NCFC) - SCC 28, Feb 4, 11:24:38
- 13 goals from open play this season 12 from set peices (n/m) (NCFC) - phrankin, Feb 4, 11:19:38
- our pass success rate is 18th in the premiership (n/m) (NCFC) - phrankin, Feb 4, 11:22:51
- Exactly and that is where we need to improve, because our players (NCFC) - BINMEN8R, Feb 4, 11:47:09
- well you may be interested to know (NCFC) - phrankin, Feb 4, 11:54:48
- and our passing success rate has fallen from 76% to 74.6% (NCFC) - phrankin, Feb 4, 11:58:32
- well you may be interested to know (NCFC) - phrankin, Feb 4, 11:54:48
- we do the third highest amount of long balls, 15th highest short passes (n/m) (NCFC) - phrankin, Feb 4, 11:24:51
- details! (n/m) (NCFC) - SCC 28, Feb 4, 11:24:51
- Exactly and that is where we need to improve, because our players (NCFC) - BINMEN8R, Feb 4, 11:47:09
- our pass success rate is 18th in the premiership (n/m) (NCFC) - phrankin, Feb 4, 11:22:51
- As I said its opinions...I don't need goals to be entertained which is probably (NCFC) - BINMEN8R, Feb 4, 11:16:55
- 25 goals in 25 games.... hardly rip roaring stuff. (n/m) (NCFC) - phrankin, Feb 4, 11:13:22
- No I saw it...just dont think we play boring football far from it. (n/m) (NCFC) - BINMEN8R, Feb 4, 11:08:11
- defo (NCFC) - SCC 28, Feb 4, 11:22:18
- Do you really think our football is boring because honestly I do not. (n/m) (NCFC) - BINMEN8R, Feb 4, 11:03:53
- people are frustrated our games are mostly boring these days (NCFC) - SCC 28, Feb 4, 11:02:30
- 4-5-1 can be attacking, But it is not the way we play it. (n/m) (NCFC) - phrankin, Feb 4, 10:55:45
- I think it is...we created 3 good chances Saturday, it didn't help losing (NCFC) - BINMEN8R, Feb 4, 11:02:16
- if we did not create 3 good chances against the worst prem side I would be shocked (n/m) (NCFC) - phrankin, Feb 4, 11:03:27
- I'm not saying we play like Spain (I wish) but they sometimes don't (NCFC) - BINMEN8R, Feb 4, 11:06:59
- 25 goals in 25 games tells its own story third lowest scorers (NCFC) - phrankin, Feb 4, 11:09:24
- Wessi is my favourite ever player for the club, but his biggest failing is his (NCFC) - BINMEN8R, Feb 4, 11:11:43
- This time last season 37 goals 41 against (NCFC) - phrankin, Feb 4, 11:15:07
- Wessi is my favourite ever player for the club, but his biggest failing is his (NCFC) - BINMEN8R, Feb 4, 11:11:43
- 25 goals in 25 games tells its own story third lowest scorers (NCFC) - phrankin, Feb 4, 11:09:24
- I'm not saying we play like Spain (I wish) but they sometimes don't (NCFC) - BINMEN8R, Feb 4, 11:06:59
- if we did not create 3 good chances against the worst prem side I would be shocked (n/m) (NCFC) - phrankin, Feb 4, 11:03:27
- I think it is...we created 3 good chances Saturday, it didn't help losing (NCFC) - BINMEN8R, Feb 4, 11:02:16
- Exactly some will never get it, they do not understand teams cannot play with (NCFC) - BINMEN8R, Feb 4, 11:00:07
- To those that can look at things with reason. (NCFC) - Jim Nasium, Feb 4, 10:52:39
- Cracking read, thanks hairball (n/m) (NCFC) - Old Git, Feb 4, 10:25:34
- We could do with getting a win sooner rather than later (NCFC) - phrankin, Feb 4, 10:20:33
- Yes, our last 8 games have brought five defeats and three draws, BUT.. (NCFC) - Jim Nasium, Feb 4, 10:46:25
- not fortunate at all (NCFC) - SCC 28, Feb 4, 10:25:06
- They really don't understand the concept of headlines (NCFC) - Ben, Feb 4, 10:00:47
- Stevie G's still got it. (n/m) (Other Football) - lurd, Feb 3, 17:32:20
- How can you even prove that he was spitting? There wasn't even any saliva? (Other Football) - pants, Feb 3, 14:43:10
- Got a few bites there Pants... (n/m) (Other Football) - Taxi 4 Johnson, Feb 3, 14:49:15
- Fair play (n/m) (Other Football) - Taxi 4 Johnson, Feb 3, 14:51:27
- I made a mistake, sorry (n/m) (Other Football) - pants, Feb 3, 14:50:17
- What happened? Only just put the game on (n/m) (Other Football) - DrDublin, Feb 3, 14:53:32
- Walker and Popov were arguing/winding each other up (Other Football) - pants, Feb 3, 14:55:37
- Yuck, horrible thing to do. (n/m) (Other Football) - DrDublin, Feb 3, 14:58:58
- Walker and Popov were arguing/winding each other up (Other Football) - pants, Feb 3, 14:55:37
- What happened? Only just put the game on (n/m) (Other Football) - DrDublin, Feb 3, 14:53:32
- You're the only person I've seen that says it wasn't the correct decision... (Other Football) - RootunTootunHootun, Feb 3, 14:46:04
- I couldn't see the spit, all I could see was his mouth moving (Other Football) - pants, Feb 3, 14:49:37
- How on earth can you defend that? (Other Football) - lurd, Feb 3, 14:45:00
- I couldn't, it looked very tenous (n/m) (Other Football) - pants, Feb 3, 14:45:43
- Actually, I take it all back, rewound it back. My bad (Other Football) - pants, Feb 3, 14:48:02
- Fair play for admitting it! A lot wouldn't have on here! (n/m) (Other Football) - RootunTootunHootun, Feb 3, 14:49:27
- It was digsuting. (Other Football) - lurd, Feb 3, 14:46:38
- That incident then sums him up (Other Football) - pants, Feb 3, 15:18:19
- Actually, I take it all back, rewound it back. My bad (Other Football) - pants, Feb 3, 14:48:02
- I couldn't, it looked very tenous (n/m) (Other Football) - pants, Feb 3, 14:45:43
- I could see it on my HD TV.... (n/m) (Other Football) - Vivid Data Shark, Feb 3, 14:44:32
- Got a few bites there Pants... (n/m) (Other Football) - Taxi 4 Johnson, Feb 3, 14:49:15
- ?116m spent. We spend 200K (n/m) (NCFC) - Hulk Rules, Jan 31, 22:01:23
- disgrace, our lack of quality strikers will see us go down (n/m) (NCFC) - yellows2011, Jan 31, 22:03:59
- Think how much we saved though (NCFC) - essexcanaryOTBC, Jan 31, 22:03:26
- for the Championship (n/m) (NCFC) - Larry Hagman, Jan 31, 22:04:21
- No Chance (n/m) (NCFC) - strap_on sally, Jan 31, 22:05:49
- for the Championship (n/m) (NCFC) - Larry Hagman, Jan 31, 22:04:21
- We tried really hard though. (n/m) (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 31, 22:02:53
- No plan B, a bit like Hughton. Anyway, enough moaning we have to push on now (n/m) (NCFC) - Hulk Rules, Jan 31, 22:03:45
- Just heard a 'player' and agent have just got a taxi from the Airport (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 31, 21:52:11
- FAO CELTIC (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 31, 21:39:20
- oh no (n/m) (NCFC) - Huge Small, Jan 31, 21:42:50
- Sulking? (n/m) (NCFC) - BINMEN8R, Jan 31, 21:41:55
- lmao ryan bennett on twitter, "i can hear a heli above my house whos inside?" (n/m) (NCFC) - XXL16s_babyface, Jan 31, 19:36:09
- i hope it's not scott rendell (NCFC) - earthleakage, Jan 31, 19:42:09
- very good (n/m) (NCFC) - Sugbad The Bad, Jan 31, 19:50:24
- Hopefully for him. (n/m) (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 31, 19:40:09
- Boring for who, Ryan? Us or you? (NCFC) - RootunTootunHootun, Jan 31, 19:38:34
- Asking for trouble (NCFC) - R T Chase, Jan 31, 19:37:10
- i hope it's not scott rendell (NCFC) - earthleakage, Jan 31, 19:42:09
- Just how tidy is the reporter at the training ground (NCFC) - Steeno Steeno, Jan 31, 17:55:33
- This!! (NCFC) - Steeno Steeno, Jan 31, 18:10:37
- I'd prefer Kate Abdo from this morning. Cor!!! (c) The Sun (n/m) (NCFC) - Sugbad The Bad, Jan 31, 18:53:33
- S M A S H ! (n/m) (NCFC) - Steeno Steeno, Jan 31, 18:11:07
- Stunner... (NCFC) - yellowman, Jan 31, 18:05:45
- Kate Riley (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 31, 17:56:42
- What this one ? (NCFC) - Steve in Holland, Jan 31, 18:00:17
- Nice coat. (n/m) (NCFC) - bobble, Jan 31, 18:16:49
- Looks a lot better now (NCFC) - RootunTootunHootun, Jan 31, 18:04:12
- Scum?! Oh she can fuck off then! I feel dirty (n/m) (NCFC) - Steeno Steeno, Jan 31, 18:06:57
- Not sure that is her... Looks better today! (NCFC) - Steeno Steeno, Jan 31, 18:01:28
- Not the greatest. (NCFC) - Rob NCFC, Jan 31, 18:01:21
- What this one ? (NCFC) - Steve in Holland, Jan 31, 18:00:17
- Name? (n/m) (NCFC) - Steve in Holland, Jan 31, 17:55:51
- This!! (NCFC) - Steeno Steeno, Jan 31, 18:10:37
- Is that a ridiculously oversized shirt Becchio has? (NCFC) - BerlinCanary, Jan 31, 17:53:50
- John Hartson not coming then? (n/m) (NCFC) - oh huckerby, Jan 31, 17:58:33
- Borrowed Holt's (n/m) (NCFC) - harry boulders, Jan 31, 17:57:41
- morison has pace? (NCFC) - SCC 28, Jan 31, 17:57:13
- I think he has. The same as Becchio anyway (n/m) (NCFC) - pants, Jan 31, 18:04:10
- One of Holts (n/m) (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 31, 17:56:58
- I'm renaming this month Fanuary after what massive wittering cunts you've been on here. (NCFC) - Arizona Bay, Jan 31, 08:22:19
- To be fair, it's Wrath. Your expectations are unreasonably high... (NCFC) - Yellalee, Jan 31, 08:35:26
- Fair point. (NCFC) - Arizona Bay, Jan 31, 08:37:57
- Never, ever look at the #ncfc feed. It makes you want to gouge your eyes out (NCFC) - Yellalee, Jan 31, 08:40:19
- Fair point. (NCFC) - Arizona Bay, Jan 31, 08:37:57
- Why don't you do some more posts about what you saw on tv last night. (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 31, 08:29:58
- Watched the football. (NCFC) - Arizona Bay, Jan 31, 08:31:15
- fuck of you massive prick. * (NCFC) - Cheltenham_Canary, Jan 31, 08:26:06
- That's more like it. (NCFC) - Arizona Bay, Jan 31, 08:30:06
- excellent-ay! (NCFC) - Cheltenham_Canary, Jan 31, 08:33:03
- That's more like it. (NCFC) - Arizona Bay, Jan 31, 08:30:06
- the tilt off period isn't for another 15 hours (n/m) (NCFC) - SCC 28, Jan 31, 08:24:13
- ^^^ Witterer-in-Chief of the Fanuary Transfer Window (NCFC) - Arizona Bay, Jan 31, 08:29:39
- get in! (n/m) (NCFC) - SCC 28, Jan 31, 08:29:51
- yeah but not just in January (sorry, Fanuary!) though! (n/m) (NCFC) - Cheltenham_Canary, Jan 31, 08:31:39
- get in! (n/m) (NCFC) - SCC 28, Jan 31, 08:29:51
- ^^^ Witterer-in-Chief of the Fanuary Transfer Window (NCFC) - Arizona Bay, Jan 31, 08:29:39
- To be fair, it's Wrath. Your expectations are unreasonably high... (NCFC) - Yellalee, Jan 31, 08:35:26
- I am confidently predicting that Gary Hooper will be a Norwich player tomorrow night. (n/m) (NCFC) - thirsty work, Jan 30, 23:32:27
- Hope we get someone. (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 30, 23:42:51
- You sometimes criticise people for being negative (NCFC) - duke of york, Jan 30, 23:58:49
- Not being negative for the sake of it though. (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 31, 00:05:16
- Sorry I don't get this at all (NCFC) - Duck, Jan 30, 23:45:29
- Well we had nothing on the bench to change the game and very nearly lost. (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 30, 23:51:17
- We're bringing in two strikers (NCFC) - Duck, Jan 30, 23:52:51
- Well we had nothing on the bench to change the game and very nearly lost. (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 30, 23:51:17
- You sometimes criticise people for being negative (NCFC) - duke of york, Jan 30, 23:58:49
- Wanna bet? (NCFC) - Duck, Jan 30, 23:42:33
- I feel Celtic have been playing the game with regard to seeing if they have any other (NCFC) - thirsty work, Jan 31, 00:00:58
- Why? (n/m) (NCFC) - Yellalee, Jan 30, 23:44:53
- Other than the fact that Celtic haven't even entertained our bids (NCFC) - Duck, Jan 30, 23:46:48
- That's how I feel, reckon if there was a chance it needed to be done before the last day (NCFC) - RootunTootunHootun, Jan 30, 23:54:45
- Other than the fact that Celtic haven't even entertained our bids (NCFC) - Duck, Jan 30, 23:46:48
- Hope we get someone. (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 30, 23:42:51
- Holtby looked class when he came on (NCFC) - Trent_Canary, Jan 30, 22:57:50
- English parents, German national (and German international player) (n/m) (NCFC) - Yellalee, Jan 30, 22:58:41
- Parent* (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 30, 23:01:24
- stalker (NCFC) - essexcanaryOTBC, Jan 30, 22:59:28
- No, don't think he his. Although he does mark tightly I suppose. (n/m) (NCFC) - Yellalee, Jan 30, 23:00:06
- haha (NCFC) - Hertz van Rental, Jan 30, 23:29:24
- Yeah, I meant him of course lol (n/m) (NCFC) - essexcanaryOTBC, Jan 30, 23:02:17
- No, don't think he his. Although he does mark tightly I suppose. (n/m) (NCFC) - Yellalee, Jan 30, 23:00:06
- English parents, German national (and German international player) (n/m) (NCFC) - Yellalee, Jan 30, 22:58:41
- Good game that (NCFC) - duke of york, Jan 30, 22:46:48
- He needs to watch a few Vince Kompany vids (NCFC) - essexcanaryOTBC, Jan 30, 23:01:53
- he should have been savagely chopped down but you cant argue with the finish (NCFC) - Ben, Jan 30, 22:50:11
- Think Bunn should've given Garydo a good rollocking though (NCFC) - essexcanaryOTBC, Jan 30, 23:02:54
- Garrido was on a yellow. (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 30, 23:05:15
- Nope, good point though (NCFC) - essexcanaryOTBC, Jan 30, 23:07:12
- Garrido was on a yellow. (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 30, 23:05:15
- Think Bunn should've given Garydo a good rollocking though (NCFC) - essexcanaryOTBC, Jan 30, 23:02:54
- Yankee view on Kai Ka-blammogoala-rama (NCFC) - MIKEWALKER, Jan 30, 12:16:06
- Chilli dog! (n/m) (NCFC) - Nice Guy Eddie, Jan 30, 12:40:39
- Sounds like the new Oli Johnson (n/m) (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 30, 12:33:09
- Don't we already have about 4 forwards who miss 75% of the time? (NCFC) - RootunTootunHootun, Jan 30, 12:24:23
- Shouldn't judge him until we have seen him play (NCFC) - 51eve, Jan 30, 12:22:47
- Yep its a real wild card isn't it. Quite exciting I think (n/m) (NCFC) - Yellalee, Jan 30, 12:23:52
- I'm not sure that it's that much more of a wild-card than Hooper would be (NCFC) - 51eve, Jan 30, 12:30:39
- Bit like Cody.... (n/m) (NCFC) - Vivid Data Shark, Jan 30, 12:24:55
- Yep. We are a training ground for NPC strikers (n/m) (NCFC) - UtterlyHuckerby, Jan 30, 12:31:24
- Yep its a real wild card isn't it. Quite exciting I think (n/m) (NCFC) - Yellalee, Jan 30, 12:23:52
- I love chipotle too. I've actually just run out of chipotle ketchup. (NCFC) - Arizona Bay, Jan 30, 12:19:27
- "Chipotle" in this context is a fast-food chain (NCFC) - NJ_Canary, Jan 30, 12:29:38
- Oh. Fuck that then. (NCFC) - Arizona Bay, Jan 30, 12:40:31
- American equivalent of Nandos innit. Should fit in well (n/m) (NCFC) - 51eve, Jan 30, 12:36:34
- "Chipotle" in this context is a fast-food chain (NCFC) - NJ_Canary, Jan 30, 12:29:38
- Heart shaped hands - our very own Gareth Bale... (n/m) (NCFC) - Vivid Data Shark, Jan 30, 12:18:36
- unless he's actually got heart-sharped hands (n/m) (NCFC) - mr carra, Jan 30, 12:32:17
- Simeon Jackson? (n/m) (NCFC) - Charles21, Jan 30, 12:16:50
- Much better in the air than Simeon (n/m) (NCFC) - NJ_Canary, Jan 30, 12:33:05
- Seems totally different tbf (n/m) (NCFC) - duke of york, Jan 30, 12:28:00
- ? (n/m) (NCFC) - Yellalee, Jan 30, 12:24:41
- by any other name .... (n/m) (NCFC) - paulg, Jan 30, 12:20:43
- Starting to think Hughton approaches transfers like he does football matches. (n/m) (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 29, 16:47:01
- Hughton will have picked the targets, McN will be doing the negotiating (n/m) (NCFC) - Higher Wrather, Jan 29, 17:15:30
- he'll submit an offer 5 mins before end (n/m) (NCFC) - jAC, Jan 29, 16:51:03
- Showing too much respect to the opposition as always. (n/m) (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 29, 16:51:43
- Not quite sure I follow... (NCFC) - jAC, Jan 29, 17:00:56
- Showing too much respect to the opposition as always. (n/m) (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 29, 16:51:43
- Going to become a journalist. Anyone know a decent course I can take to get the badge? (NCFC) - UtterlyHuckerby, Jan 29, 13:50:59
- ask worz (n/m) (NCFC) - selwyn, Jan 29, 14:00:02
- Ian McGarry, try and be like him (n/m) (NCFC) - KentonCanary, Jan 29, 13:55:24
- Weird (n/m) (NCFC) - Old Git, Jan 29, 13:53:51
- Here you go mate. (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 29, 13:53:48
- Many thanks (n/m) (NCFC) - UtterlyHuckerby, Jan 29, 14:10:50
- I feel sorry for you. (n/m) (NCFC) - Pit, Jan 29, 13:52:31
- yes, actually, check out this journo website...... (NCFC) - Cheltenham_Canary, Jan 29, 13:52:28
- calm down dear (n/m) (NCFC) - selwyn, Jan 29, 14:01:53
- Cock (n/m) (NCFC) - yellowman, Jan 29, 13:51:36
- It's not that simple just to buy a striker (NCFC) - Charles21, Jan 29, 11:49:21
- In summer 2006 we only signed Lee Croft. (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 29, 11:56:19
- and Paddy Boyle (n/m) (NCFC) - jAC, Jan 29, 12:00:09
- Oh dear. I'd forgotten about him. (n/m) (NCFC) - Steve in Holland, Jan 29, 12:04:00
- and Paddy Boyle (n/m) (NCFC) - jAC, Jan 29, 12:00:09
- erm we're not a struggling team (NCFC) - SCC 28, Jan 29, 11:55:57
- we will be if we don't buy a striker (NCFC) - Higher Wrather, Jan 29, 11:59:25
- Stop typing EPL (NCFC) - Charles21, Jan 29, 11:57:22
- it may be difficuilt (NCFC) - Drinklebells, Jan 29, 11:55:28
- In summer 2006 we only signed Lee Croft. (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 29, 11:56:19
- Classic deadline day signings #1 (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 29, 11:32:44
- Ha ha ha ha (NCFC) - Pit, Jan 29, 11:41:28
- #2 (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 29, 11:33:30
- #3 (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 29, 11:34:16
- #4 (NCFC) - Duck, Jan 29, 11:36:37
- haha! (n/m) (NCFC) - jAC, Jan 29, 11:37:46
- Stop it please (n/m) (NCFC) - Steve in Holland, Jan 29, 11:37:04
- #5 (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 29, 11:37:47
- lol (n/m) (NCFC) - duke of york, Jan 29, 11:39:15
- #6 (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 29, 11:40:56
- #7 (NCFC) - Pit, Jan 29, 11:44:03
- those weren't deadline day (n/m) (NCFC) - jAC, Jan 29, 11:44:45
- still shit though. (n/m) (NCFC) - Pit, Jan 29, 11:46:17
- those weren't deadline day (n/m) (NCFC) - jAC, Jan 29, 11:44:45
- No. NOOOOOO (n/m) (NCFC) - Steve in Holland, Jan 29, 11:43:23
- #8 (NCFC) - jAC, Jan 29, 11:47:50
- Didn't Gaetano Giallanza also join that day? (n/m) (NCFC) - SimonOTBC, Jan 29, 12:03:27
- he did...but he was quality til his injury (NCFC) - jAC, Jan 29, 12:09:46
- McVeigh too, and maybe Nedergaard (n/m) (NCFC) - jAC, Jan 29, 12:10:15
- Steeno was in the summer after that I think (n/m) (NCFC) - SimonOTBC, Jan 29, 12:15:24
- McVeigh too, and maybe Nedergaard (n/m) (NCFC) - jAC, Jan 29, 12:10:15
- he did...but he was quality til his injury (NCFC) - jAC, Jan 29, 12:09:46
- Liam Brady? (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 29, 11:53:35
- He'd have been class (n/m) (NCFC) - Steve in Holland, Jan 29, 12:04:24
- Garry Brady (NCFC) - SimonOTBC, Jan 29, 12:03:00
- Didn't Gaetano Giallanza also join that day? (n/m) (NCFC) - SimonOTBC, Jan 29, 12:03:27
- #8 (NCFC) - jAC, Jan 29, 11:47:50
- #7 (NCFC) - Pit, Jan 29, 11:44:03
- #6 (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 29, 11:40:56
- lol (n/m) (NCFC) - duke of york, Jan 29, 11:39:15
- #5 (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 29, 11:37:47
- #4 (NCFC) - Duck, Jan 29, 11:36:37
- #3 (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 29, 11:34:16
- the prem game i'd least like to watch tonight (Other Football) - SCC 28, Jan 29, 08:00:06
- A draw is probably a better overall result for us! (n/m) (Other Football) - Kirrie, Jan 29, 08:50:13
- maybe in terms of finishing above newcastle (Other Football) - SCC 28, Jan 29, 08:51:10
- What's the game on Sky? (Other Football) - lurd, Jan 29, 08:02:03
- sunderland swansea (Other Football) - SCC 28, Jan 29, 08:03:22
- A draw is probably a better overall result for us! (n/m) (Other Football) - Kirrie, Jan 29, 08:50:13
- Wolfswinkel, the new Marco Boogers??? (n/m) (NCFC) - thirsty work, Jan 29, 05:07:04
- Fucking hope not (n/m) (NCFC) - colincanary, Jan 29, 05:18:15
- I?m assuming nobody on this board has actually seen him play, so are we basing this on a (NCFC) - thirsty work, Jan 29, 05:28:17
- I don't recall your tenure as European scout of a Premier League side (n/m) (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 29, 07:55:01
- I remember Marco Boogers getting sent off in a Sky game away at Man U (NCFC) - KentonCanary, Jan 29, 07:41:18
- I know nowt about him (n/m) (NCFC) - colincanary, Jan 29, 05:43:33
- I?m assuming nobody on this board has actually seen him play, so are we basing this on a (NCFC) - thirsty work, Jan 29, 05:28:17
- Fucking hope not (n/m) (NCFC) - colincanary, Jan 29, 05:18:15
- Not sure if WW2 but Adrian cuntface Durham thinks we are the worst PL ever again. (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 28, 22:33:00
- Thought he might pipe up today. He's decided the criteria is the fact we lost to Luton (NCFC) - Yellalee, Jan 28, 22:34:37
- He's a joke just like his pointless station. (n/m) (NCFC) - flying ryan, Jan 28, 22:42:19
- "Norwich proved me right" "my own criteria" "worst premier league team ever" (NCFC) - samcd84, Jan 28, 22:39:35
- quite good at his job tbf (NCFC) - Only1Doherty, Jan 28, 22:37:09
- Don't encourage them (NCFC) - essexcanaryOTBC, Jan 28, 22:44:45
- Thought he might pipe up today. He's decided the criteria is the fact we lost to Luton (NCFC) - Yellalee, Jan 28, 22:34:37
- Darren Bent to NCFC bookmark! (NCFC) - Steeno Steeno, Jan 28, 22:26:29
- LOL, More chance of me signing for Norwich (n/m) (NCFC) - Drinklebells, Jan 28, 23:00:00
- Probably said Darren from Kent (NCFC) - Steeno Steeno, Jan 28, 22:32:14
- Is it 2005 again? (n/m) (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 28, 22:29:22
- Nope. (n/m) (NCFC) - Steeno Steeno, Jan 28, 22:28:54
- Is he a steward? (n/m) (NCFC) - asics_kit, Jan 28, 22:27:58
- No, does not work at Villa. (n/m) (NCFC) - Steeno Steeno, Jan 28, 22:30:34
- It's bollocks... Right?... .. (n/m) (NCFC) - Steeno Steeno, Jan 28, 22:27:34
- Goodness yes (n/m) (NCFC) - Duck, Jan 28, 22:28:00
- Odd one.. (n/m) (NCFC) - Steeno Steeno, Jan 28, 22:29:16
- Goodness yes (n/m) (NCFC) - Duck, Jan 28, 22:28:00
- Holt to leave if replacement can be found? (NCFC) - Vivid Data Shark, Jan 28, 22:15:59
- In what way is Holt " out of favour ". (NCFC) - Jambocanary, Jan 28, 22:25:25
- family moved back north? didn't know that (n/m) (NCFC) - samcd84, Jan 28, 22:22:33
- If only Arganth was around to post a vague comment about living near him. (n/m) (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 28, 22:30:20
- Not convinced. (NCFC) - Yellalee, Jan 28, 22:24:57
- They must love being able to both be called (NCFC) - essexcanaryOTBC, Jan 28, 22:45:28
- Saw them in Asda today along with gary Hooper and van willy (n/m) (NCFC) - scunny lad, Jan 28, 22:28:01
- seems a weird thing to state without knowing for sure (n/m) (NCFC) - samcd84, Jan 28, 22:25:26
- Yep, agreed. The whole family are defo candidates to WANT to go back up (NCFC) - Yellalee, Jan 28, 22:30:52
- There's more snow up north (NCFC) - essexcanaryOTBC, Jan 28, 22:46:36
- Journalist in making shit up shocker (n/m) (NCFC) - Duck, Jan 28, 22:27:13
- Look who's back!! (NCFC) - dennis moore, Jan 28, 23:04:01
- Nope. Not a clue. (n/m) (NCFC) - Yellalee, Jan 28, 23:07:53
- Isn't that illegal now, (NCFC) - essexcanaryOTBC, Jan 28, 22:47:57
- A recent tweet by Holty was referring to doing the school run (n/m) (NCFC) - KentonCanary, Jan 28, 22:29:54
- Did he mean (NCFC) - essexcanaryOTBC, Jan 28, 22:49:03
- Look who's back!! (NCFC) - dennis moore, Jan 28, 23:04:01
- Yep, agreed. The whole family are defo candidates to WANT to go back up (NCFC) - Yellalee, Jan 28, 22:30:52
- Wouldn't want to lose Holt if we're only bringing one in (NCFC) - Duck, Jan 28, 22:20:22
- Hope so. Raving Tory and wants the death penalty back. (n/m) (NCFC) - Only1Doherty, Jan 28, 22:19:37
- As do a majority of the population I would bet! (n/m) (NCFC) - Kirrie, Jan 28, 22:35:20
- Bollocks (n/m) (NCFC) - Hertz van Rental, Jan 28, 22:54:17
- indeed! what a shame (n/m) (NCFC) - Only1Doherty, Jan 28, 22:37:35
- As do a majority of the population I would bet! (n/m) (NCFC) - Kirrie, Jan 28, 22:35:20
- We're probably signing Hoops or DG in that case then (NCFC) - essexcanaryOTBC, Jan 28, 22:18:53
- Guardian get 1 in 3 transfer rumours correct.... (NCFC) - Vivid Data Shark, Jan 28, 22:22:42
- Yep. Not great, but still the highest % (n/m) (NCFC) - woody, Jan 28, 22:24:31
- Guardian get 1 in 3 transfer rumours correct.... (NCFC) - Vivid Data Shark, Jan 28, 22:22:42
- I?ve got a mate who is a big Sporting Lisbon fan (NCFC) - Brandonio, Jan 28, 15:58:28
- Portuguese press now reporting interest from Spurs and Fiorentina (n/m) (NCFC) - Steve in Holland, Jan 28, 16:13:45
- Are Spuds automagically linked to anyone we're linked to? (n/m) (NCFC) - Old Man, Jan 28, 16:25:23
- Spus we both need strikers (n/m) (NCFC) - Steve in Holland, Jan 28, 16:28:13
- ... (NCFC) - Steve in Holland, Jan 28, 16:14:14
- bugger. Can't translate (NCFC) - dennis moore, Jan 28, 16:29:10
- it doesn't say much of note, just that us, Fiore and Spurs are interested (n/m) (NCFC) - Worzel Scrimmage, Jan 28, 17:08:40
- bugger. Can't translate (NCFC) - dennis moore, Jan 28, 16:29:10
- Are Spuds automagically linked to anyone we're linked to? (n/m) (NCFC) - Old Man, Jan 28, 16:25:23
- I hope he's not that slow. We should go for Austin and Anichibe instead. (n/m) (NCFC) - Hendrikos, Jan 28, 16:06:28
- Don't we need someone with pace, for how we play? (n/m) (NCFC) - Hendrikos, Jan 28, 16:08:30
- I'm curious why Wolf man has gone down so well on here (NCFC) - Duck, Jan 28, 16:05:59
- I saw him score a hat trick against Celtics (n/m) (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 28, 16:17:21
- tbf, morison could score a hat-trick against septics. (n/m) (NCFC) - Cheltenham_Canary, Jan 28, 16:35:06
- as long as they were all dead (n/m) (NCFC) - Pit, Jan 28, 16:38:11
- tbf, morison could score a hat-trick against septics. (n/m) (NCFC) - Cheltenham_Canary, Jan 28, 16:35:06
- never heard of either (NCFC) - Charles21, Jan 28, 16:13:31
- Actually a bit here from the Pinkun which might explain that tweet about sorting out (NCFC) - Steve in Holland, Jan 28, 16:07:59
- Play ownership on the continent is mental (NCFC) - Duck, Jan 28, 16:10:37
- Isn't that like the Tevez West Ham affair? (n/m) (NCFC) - Hendrikos, Jan 28, 16:19:59
- Play ownership on the continent is mental (NCFC) - Duck, Jan 28, 16:10:37
- I want Kamara (NCFC) - duke of york, Jan 28, 16:07:30
- why have we signed that Chris Kamara Neeyul ? (n/m) (NCFC) - colincanary, Jan 28, 16:14:55
- I saw him score a hat trick against Celtics (n/m) (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 28, 16:17:21
- I've ermm, got, errrm, "a mate", who's a big sporting lesbian fan.... (n/m) (NCFC) - Cheltenham_Canary, Jan 28, 16:03:50
- I am also a big fan of sporting lesbians (n/m) (NCFC) - Steve in Holland, Jan 28, 16:04:20
- martina pavalova (n/m) (NCFC) - Hendrikos, Jan 28, 16:05:37
- Not that one. The ones in my head. (n/m) (NCFC) - Steve in Holland, Jan 28, 16:05:58
- What like made up ones? (NCFC) - Hendrikos, Jan 28, 16:10:53
- Precisely those types. Hmmmmm. Chelsea Physio and Sharapova. Mmmm (n/m) (NCFC) - Steve in Holland, Jan 28, 16:16:15
- Clare Balding - shes a sporting lesbian...lol! (n/m) (NCFC) - Cheltenham_Canary, Jan 28, 16:07:14
- What like made up ones? (NCFC) - Hendrikos, Jan 28, 16:10:53
- Not that one. The ones in my head. (n/m) (NCFC) - Steve in Holland, Jan 28, 16:05:58
- martina pavalova (n/m) (NCFC) - Hendrikos, Jan 28, 16:05:37
- I am also a big fan of sporting lesbians (n/m) (NCFC) - Steve in Holland, Jan 28, 16:04:20
- Don't say that! (NCFC) - duke of york, Jan 28, 16:01:25
- even messi has been criticised online (NCFC) - Charles21, Jan 28, 16:04:43
- has anyone on here ever seen play (n/m) (NCFC) - earlydoors, Jan 28, 16:04:17
- yeah remember him in the Europa League last season (NCFC) - Brandonio, Jan 28, 16:07:07
- I have. Can't say I remember him though. (n/m) (NCFC) - Steve in Holland, Jan 28, 16:06:19
- Maybe in some Europa League thing (NCFC) - duke of york, Jan 28, 16:05:28
- ...shit league... scores easy goals... (n/m) (NCFC) - Higher Wrather, Jan 28, 16:00:13
- Portuguese press now reporting interest from Spurs and Fiorentina (n/m) (NCFC) - Steve in Holland, Jan 28, 16:13:45
- R Bennett, Barnett, Howson, Fox, Jackson, E Bennett... (NCFC) - Jono, Jan 28, 13:31:39
- Good points Jono. Still no excuse for Saturday though (n/m) (NCFC) - admckechnie, Jan 28, 15:15:48
- FWIW, Lambert was trying to bring Karim El Ahmadi here before he flounced (NCFC) - mr chimp, Jan 28, 14:20:05
- Ryan Bennett (NCFC) - Firstnews, Jan 28, 14:01:36
- Sensible post (n/m) (NCFC) - essexcanaryOTBC, Jan 28, 14:14:46
- I just don't think he's up to it at the moment. (NCFC) - mr chimp, Jan 28, 14:09:25
- I think Ryan Bennett is genuinely nowhere near good enough (NCFC) - duke of york, Jan 28, 14:03:47
- I agree and am glad people are starting to see it. (n/m) (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 28, 14:32:02
- Yes but (NCFC) - Firstnews, Jan 28, 14:06:44
- Really??? (NCFC) - duke of york, Jan 28, 14:34:52
- Decent players not motivated (n/m) (NCFC) - Buford T Justice, Jan 28, 13:57:48
- McNally should pay them more or give them bigger cars (n/m) (NCFC) - essexcanaryOTBC, Jan 28, 14:15:26
- ;-) (n/m) (NCFC) - essexcanaryOTBC, Jan 28, 14:15:37
- McNally should pay them more or give them bigger cars (n/m) (NCFC) - essexcanaryOTBC, Jan 28, 14:15:26
- Agree 100% - the momentum effect is sometimes underestimated (NCFC) - essexcanaryOTBC, Jan 28, 13:41:15
- yeah, but (NCFC) - Tressells Broadbrush, Jan 28, 13:52:54
- True - Lambert did seem to get more out of some of 'his' players I suppose (NCFC) - essexcanaryOTBC, Jan 28, 14:11:11
- yeah, but (NCFC) - Tressells Broadbrush, Jan 28, 13:52:54
- NBTTT (n/m) (NCFC) - Steve in Holland, Jan 28, 13:33:44
- You'll have to educate me... (NCFC) - Jono, Jan 28, 13:35:05
- I was the same the other day, it means Nicely Brought to the Top apparently (n/m) (NCFC) - essexcanaryOTBC, Jan 28, 13:41:54
- You'll have to educate me... (NCFC) - Jono, Jan 28, 13:35:05
- OFFICIAL SMS (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 28, 13:22:00
- Official tweets these days I think (n/m) (NCFC) - Duck, Jan 28, 13:23:36
- Such is my desperation*, disgust*, pessimism*, anxiety*, general fuckedy offed with*, (NCFC) - Cheltenham_Canary, Jan 28, 12:09:55
- if we DO sign someone, I'm arranging a communal relief session. (NCFC) - Only1Doherty, Jan 28, 12:31:38
- You love being shafted by spurs (n/m) (NCFC) - pants, Jan 28, 12:56:34
- I do a bit (n/m) (NCFC) - Only1Doherty, Jan 28, 13:03:00
- You love being shafted by spurs (n/m) (NCFC) - pants, Jan 28, 12:56:34
- I'll not be doing either. Sats far too valuable for that if I can't go to the game. (NCFC) - CB41, Jan 28, 12:23:35
- Didn't know we were on Sky on Sat. (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 28, 12:19:43
- lunchtime apparently. (NCFC) - Cheltenham_Canary, Jan 28, 12:27:18
- 12:45. I am going. I might feel even worse after Wednesday. (NCFC) - Pit, Jan 28, 12:29:19
- lunchtime apparently. (NCFC) - Cheltenham_Canary, Jan 28, 12:27:18
- if we DO sign someone, I'm arranging a communal relief session. (NCFC) - Only1Doherty, Jan 28, 12:31:38
- My new most hated football jargon phrase thing (Other Football) - Nelsons final flanel, Jan 28, 10:50:26
- Holt annoyed mw with his cheerful tweet on Saturday which used that phrase. (Other Football) - Pit, Jan 28, 10:56:49
- I quite like McNally on Twitter, however... (Other Football) - mr chimp, Jan 28, 10:58:43
- I think there will be a few questions aimed at McNally and the amount of time he's spent (Other Football) - RootunTootunHootun, Jan 28, 11:01:45
- Agreed. Why does he bother retweeting trolls and twats. Its like pants replying to selwyn. (Other Football) - Pit, Jan 28, 11:03:34
- vmt (Other Football) - SCC 28, Jan 28, 11:03:31
- What did he say? (n/m) (Other Football) - NorwichDave, Jan 28, 11:00:15
- It isn't much tbh and I'm likely overreacting. (Other Football) - mr chimp, Jan 28, 11:11:20
- Fair enough I think (Other Football) - duke of york, Jan 28, 11:15:22
- Likewise, it takes what, 20 seconds to scan your twitter feed? (Other Football) - mr chimp, Jan 28, 11:20:12
- He probably also works 14 hour days at the moment (n/m) (Other Football) - duke of york, Jan 28, 11:21:07
- He's not the only one! (Other Football) - essexcanaryOTBC, Jan 28, 14:19:32
- Would imagine it's a quicker process then old Doomy replying to every email. (n/m) (Other Football) - lurd, Jan 28, 11:43:26
- He probably also works 14 hour days at the moment (n/m) (Other Football) - duke of york, Jan 28, 11:21:07
- Likewise, it takes what, 20 seconds to scan your twitter feed? (Other Football) - mr chimp, Jan 28, 11:20:12
- Fair enough I think (Other Football) - duke of york, Jan 28, 11:15:22
- It isn't much tbh and I'm likely overreacting. (Other Football) - mr chimp, Jan 28, 11:11:20
- I think there will be a few questions aimed at McNally and the amount of time he's spent (Other Football) - RootunTootunHootun, Jan 28, 11:01:45
- I quite like McNally on Twitter, however... (Other Football) - mr chimp, Jan 28, 10:58:43
- Holt annoyed mw with his cheerful tweet on Saturday which used that phrase. (Other Football) - Pit, Jan 28, 10:56:49
- ww2? The secret footballer. (Other Football) - Firstnews, Jan 28, 10:20:12
- surprised people are so bothered who it is tbh (n/m) (Other Football) - SCC 28, Jan 28, 10:23:19
- I might ask Amazon for a refund. (n/m) (Other Football) - lurd, Jan 28, 10:25:17
- surprised people are so bothered who it is tbh (n/m) (Other Football) - SCC 28, Jan 28, 10:23:19
- FAO Lurd (NCFC) - Steve in Holland, Jan 28, 10:07:41
- That is bad. (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 28, 10:20:02
- Recent cup results put that Charlton result into perspective though (NCFC) - pants, Jan 28, 12:03:24
- Do you not go much over the years or just hate cup games (n/m) (NCFC) - Hulk Rules, Jan 28, 10:15:25
- Didn't go to many cup games. Couldn't afford the extra. And have been out of the (NCFC) - Steve in Holland, Jan 28, 10:27:00
- Long old holiday (n/m) (NCFC) - duke of york, Jan 28, 10:27:36
- Is a bit. (n/m) (NCFC) - Steve in Holland, Jan 28, 10:28:10
- I can't think many will be attending cup games from now on to be fair (n/m) (NCFC) - Hulk Rules, Jan 28, 11:03:35
- The thing is, despite their abjectness, I still feel the need to support the (NCFC) - Pixelman, Jan 28, 11:44:21
- every year I say never again (NCFC) - duke of york, Jan 28, 11:06:11
- I can't think many will be attending cup games from now on to be fair (n/m) (NCFC) - Hulk Rules, Jan 28, 11:03:35
- Is a bit. (n/m) (NCFC) - Steve in Holland, Jan 28, 10:28:10
- Long old holiday (n/m) (NCFC) - duke of york, Jan 28, 10:27:36
- Didn't go to many cup games. Couldn't afford the extra. And have been out of the (NCFC) - Steve in Holland, Jan 28, 10:27:00
- That is bad. (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 28, 10:20:02
- We should gazump QPRs offer and buy Odemwingie for ?3.5m. Would that excite/impress? (n/m) (NCFC) - Only1Doherty, Jan 28, 10:06:51
- Would be great (NCFC) - Drinklebells, Jan 28, 10:12:44
- Too old really for a player that uses pace (n/m) (NCFC) - Hulk Rules, Jan 28, 10:14:38
- erm wages! (n/m) (NCFC) - SCC 28, Jan 28, 10:12:41
- Spend the ?4.5m which would be left over from the ?8m we bid for Hooper on wages (NCFC) - Only1Doherty, Jan 28, 10:14:41
- Ah, I've just been made aware of his meltdown on twitter. Phone McNally, call it off. dont (NCFC) - Only1Doherty, Jan 28, 10:21:27
- patience dude (NCFC) - SCC 28, Jan 28, 10:16:12
- Last transfer window. (n/m) (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 28, 10:29:03
- A 31 year-old chasing an 80k/week contract...and you want us to get in there? (NCFC) - mr chimp, Jan 28, 10:16:05
- same age as 'past it' holt (n/m) (NCFC) - SCC 28, Jan 28, 10:16:57
- Sure, but we're in the market for his replacement, aren't we? (NCFC) - mr chimp, Jan 28, 10:23:19
- yeah i was agreeing with you (NCFC) - SCC 28, Jan 28, 10:25:08
- We wouldn't buy Holt now though would we? (NCFC) - duke of york, Jan 28, 10:18:33
- oh yeah i agree (NCFC) - SCC 28, Jan 28, 10:21:18
- Sure, but we're in the market for his replacement, aren't we? (NCFC) - mr chimp, Jan 28, 10:23:19
- same age as 'past it' holt (n/m) (NCFC) - SCC 28, Jan 28, 10:16:57
- Spend the ?4.5m which would be left over from the ?8m we bid for Hooper on wages (NCFC) - Only1Doherty, Jan 28, 10:14:41
- yes it would, just what we need. (n/m) (NCFC) - flying ryan, Jan 28, 10:09:34
- Would be great (NCFC) - Drinklebells, Jan 28, 10:12:44
- Academy Support opt out (NCFC) - Mr_Biff, Jan 28, 09:52:35
- I opted out soon as (NCFC) - inutero, Jan 28, 10:05:22
- Am considering opting out (NCFC) - duke of york, Jan 28, 10:18:07
- i think that having to opt out instead of in (NCFC) - SCC 28, Jan 28, 10:19:55
- Am considering opting out (NCFC) - duke of york, Jan 28, 10:18:07
- Didn't think it was academy players that let us down, more our fringe squad players..... (NCFC) - Tressells Broadbrush, Jan 28, 09:57:35
- That is precisely why we need to further develop our academy (n/m) (NCFC) - Steve in Holland, Jan 28, 10:03:57
- Your name vill go on zee list.... (NCFC) - BSE Canary, Jan 28, 09:55:20
- So because we haven't got that money (NCFC) - Duck, Jan 28, 09:54:29
- I opted out soon as (NCFC) - inutero, Jan 28, 10:05:22
- I think Mackie would be a great signing (n/m) (NCFC) - Duck, Jan 28, 08:53:21
- not really a striker is he.. Right Wing forward... We already have Snod (NCFC) - phrankin, Jan 28, 09:33:22
- I think this Mackie stuff is just him wanting a better deal from QPR (NCFC) - KentonCanary, Jan 28, 09:28:48
- he's been told he can leave. Redknapp wants rid to get Odemwinge (n/m) (NCFC) - thirsty work, Jan 28, 09:48:15
- Think he signed a new contract last year (n/m) (NCFC) - happy clappy hughes, Jan 28, 09:39:34
- Signed new deal in May (NCFC) - happy clappy hughes, Jan 28, 09:47:21
- Thanks both for updates on this, didn't know/ realise (n/m) (NCFC) - KentonCanary, Jan 28, 10:16:58
- Signed new deal in May (NCFC) - happy clappy hughes, Jan 28, 09:47:21
- Good Championship player for me (NCFC) - happy clappy hughes, Jan 28, 09:23:33
- works hard but doesn't score goals. Would rather have CMS (NCFC) - thirsty work, Jan 28, 09:00:37
- he's got a decent scoring rate for a winger actually (n/m) (NCFC) - jAC, Jan 28, 09:26:26
- we already have snods (n/m) (NCFC) - Cheltenham_Canary, Jan 28, 09:37:15
- plays up front sometimes however (n/m) (NCFC) - phrankin, Jan 28, 09:33:37
- Energy, work rate, creativity (NCFC) - Duck, Jan 28, 09:02:33
- all about opinons but to me he's miles away from Pilko and Snoddgrass (n/m) (NCFC) - thirsty work, Jan 28, 09:05:50
- Pilkington is far too inconsistent for me (NCFC) - Duck, Jan 28, 09:07:54
- Absolutely, doesn't keep it going for long enough (NCFC) - Old Splat, Jan 28, 09:15:05
- QPR fans on their forum are over the moon at a possible 3m for him (NCFC) - thirsty work, Jan 28, 09:11:24
- That's bizarre to here. Whenever they're on tv, he's the only name I hear them chanting (n/m) (NCFC) - pants, Jan 28, 09:19:17
- "3 million for Mackie?? Where is he going and i will drive him myself" (NCFC) - thirsty work, Jan 28, 09:44:30
- I wouldn't take what QPR fans say at face value (NCFC) - Duck, Jan 28, 09:14:49
- But we're probably going down (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 28, 09:12:15
- why waste 3m then? (n/m) (NCFC) - thirsty work, Jan 28, 09:14:26
- When you factor in bonus and other benefits (n/m) (NCFC) - the Tilt Man, Apr 1, 20:06:08
- Good question. (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 28, 09:18:36
- why waste 3m then? (n/m) (NCFC) - thirsty work, Jan 28, 09:14:26
- That's bizarre to here. Whenever they're on tv, he's the only name I hear them chanting (n/m) (NCFC) - pants, Jan 28, 09:19:17
- Bennett was pretty rubbish on Saturday. (NCFC) - lurd, Jan 28, 09:10:01
- Pretty rubbish?? Atrocious.. (n/m) (NCFC) - BINMEN8R, Jan 28, 09:39:02
- Pilkington is far too inconsistent for me (NCFC) - Duck, Jan 28, 09:07:54
- all about opinons but to me he's miles away from Pilko and Snoddgrass (n/m) (NCFC) - thirsty work, Jan 28, 09:05:50
- he's got a decent scoring rate for a winger actually (n/m) (NCFC) - jAC, Jan 28, 09:26:26
