I imagine the company was formed with 1000 shares

Interesting that Doncaster owns a 17% stake though (assume those numbers are pre-sale). The article on the OS states NCS bought 75.1% of the whole company and NCFC retain the other 24.9%, which cannot be true unless the two directors sold their stakes

Posted By: BerlinCanary on January 27th 2009 at 13:40:38

Message Thread

Reply to Message

In order to add a post to the WotB Message Board you must be a registered WotB user.

If you are not yet registered then please visit the registration page. You should ensure that their browser is setup to accept cookies.

Log in